A PRESENTATION CURATED FOR AUSTRALIAN DESIGN & ARCHITECTURE PROFESSIONALS.
Green Certified Tiles
Why is green certification of products so important?
What is greenwash?
How do I know the tiles I am specifying are the most sustainable option?
How do I use product certification to earn credits towards a green rated project?
Our Green Certified Tiles presentation explores the sometimes complex world of environmental certification with particular regard to the the credibility of environmental claims, recognised product certification systems, common project certification systems and how to apply sustainability best practice to the specification of tiles and other hard surface materials on your projects.
Curated for Australian design and architecture professionals, our Green Certified Tile presentation offers an in-depth insight into:
- The life-cycle of tiles and why green certification of tiles matters.
- Global GreenTag Product Certification System
- DECLARE Label Product Certification System
- GBCA Green Star Projects
- Living Building Challenge Projects
- Global Sustainability Mega-Trends
- Modern Slavery Reporting & Declarations
- Environmental Product Declarations
- End-Of-Life Product Stewardship
- Local Council Strategies & Reforms
- The Paris Agreement
- Sustainability in construction & development
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST