Earp Bros is a sixth generation family business established in 1883. Operating leading brands across a number of industries and market verticals the Earp group of brands source, manufacture and supply exceptional and sustainable products within Australia and internationally. As a wholly owned family business our approach to market is unique, dynamic and targeted focusing on organic engagement with our target customers by building and nurturing long term relationships both in person and across a multitude of digital marketing platforms.
To continually produce and publish quality content that is targeted and highly relevant to our customers is of the utmost importance. The Content Producer role is crucial to our ongoing success as an educator, marketer and supplier in our selected market verticals.
What will you be doing as our Content Producer?
You are responsible for the development of new content including preplanned photography, videography and written copy as well as creating live content at events, functions and in our showrooms/shops. You will work closely with our Marketing Manager to develop and manage a content schedule for each of the Earp group of brands, as well as working closely with subject matter experts across the business to produce highly targeted, relevant content tailored to the needs, wants and interests of our customers.
You will build and maintain a library of all assets and finished content, seeking new content from suppliers, peers and customers to support the marketing strategy - while utilising content development workflows for review and approval of content prior to publication.
You will also be responsible for weekly analytic and expense reporting, while keeping your finger on the pulse of the marketing environment in our verticals. You will be encouraged to grow, learn, adapt and investigate new forms of content marketing, content production and publishing opportunities.
So who are you?
To be considered for the role, you will have:
- 2+ years in a related role writing and producing digital content
- Journalism/communications tertiary qualification
- Demonstrated experience in photography
- Demonstrated experience in videography
- Demonstrated experience in written copy
- Ability to produce, write, edit and preferably post produce audio visual content
- Ability to understand different audiences and adapt content accordingly.
- A strong handle on best practices for digital content production
- Ability to project manage related work including conducting interviews, writing copy, researching audiences and product USP analysis.
- Demonstrated success in developing content to attract and retain customers.
- Knowledge and experience with the following platforms/programs:
- Adobe Photoshop/Lightroom
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Excellent written and verbal skills – long and short form copy
- Project management skills with high attention to detail
Want to know how to stand out from the crowd? We would prefer if you have:
- Knowledge and experience with the following platforms:
- Google Drive
- Netsuite (CRM/ERP systems)
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Bridge
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use initiative and work unsupervised
- Present a professional image at all times
- Exceptional organisational and follow-up skills
- Strong analytical and decision making skills
What are you waiting for? Don't miss out on the opportunity to join a trusted family business who encourage you to be creative and think outside the box. Get in touch now!Continue reading