1. Thoroughly sweep floor to remove all loose surface matter.
2. Mix 6 parts phosphoric acid based cleaner with 1 part hot water in a bucket.
3. Liberally apply the mixed solution to a 3m x 3m area, using a dripping a wet mop in a figure 8 motion.
4. Let the solution stand for 3 minutes before scrubbing with a hard bristled brush.
5. Mop up the soiled solution using a figure 8 motion, wringing out the mop in clean water frequently to ensure complete removal of dirt particles.
6. Repeat this process until the entire area is clean.
7. Empty the mop bucket into a floor drain and rinse the mop and bucket in clean water. Hang the mop up to dry.
- A lint free mop must be used when cleaning floor tiles.
- Always select the appropriate cleaning products recommended for the specific tiles and contamination substance.